- About AmSAT
- Find a Teacher
- Alexander Technique
- Teacher Training
- Classes & Events
2013 Chicago ACGM June 26-30th
Thanks to Lisa DeAngelis, 2013 ACGM Programming Committee Chair and the members of the ACGM Planning Committee for a well-planned, well-organized, enjoyable and successful ACGM!
Click here to read highlights from this year's ACGM. Click here to read a summary of voting results on the fifteen motions on the AGM agenda.
Don't forget to complete your survey. Your comments are helpful in planning next year's meeting.
Handing over of the gavel from outgoing Chair Kathy Miranda to newly elected Chair Carol Boggs
(Photo courtesy of Stephen Parker)
Here is a copy of a special ACGM e-UPdate of June 19th with helpful information on checking in for the ACGM and getting around Roosevelt University.
The Chicago ACGM Planning Committee is pleased to announce that AmSAT's 2013 ACGM (Annual Conference and General Meeting) will be held June 26-30th at Chicago’s Roosevelt University. We are excited to share the wonderful history and culture of Chicago in beautiful, state-of-the-art facilities located in the city's downtown Loop.
Roosevelt University is a short walk from the splendor of Lake Michigan as well as numerous world-class attractions, cultural centers, restaurants, recreation, tours and events.
Our theme for 2013’s ACGM is Ambassadors for Good Use: Fostering Community, Diversity, and Growth. Registration for this event will being on April 1st at 12 noon EDT. Check back frequently for updated information and details regarding the registration process.
Questions or concerns? Please contact 2013 ACGM Programming Committee Chair Lisa DeAngelis: firstname.lastname@example.org
Planning Tools (click on the link)
- ACGM Preview Brochure: Listing of workshops, special events, keynote speakers and MORE! (pdf will open in new window)
- ACGM Private Lesson Schedule (*updated 5/2/13*)
- ACGM Pricing Information
- AGENDA: Overview of schedule of events
- CHICAGO: Things to do
- HOUSING: Dorm Room Option now includes breakfast - Wabash Building
- HOUSING: Hotels near Roosevelt University
- DIRECTIONS: Roosevelt University - Wabash Building
- MAP OF LOCATION *NEW* (includes restaurants and public transportation maps)
- PHOTOS: See our location
- TRANSPORTATION: Airports\Airlines
- TRANSPORTATION: Public Transportation (El/subway, bus, train, parking)
- RESTAURANTS: Close to Roosevelt
AGM (Business Meeting) Information
- Board Member Nominees
- About the Motions that we'll be discussing and voting on
- Meeting Materials Package (mailed to your home week of 5/6)
- Looking for someone to serve as your PROXY? List of VOTING members by US State or Country registered for the ACGM (as of 6/5/13)
- For the Quasi Committee of the Whole (included in the registration package at the ACGM)
Cancellation of registration will incur a $25 handling fee. Full refunds minus the handling fee will be given until one month prior to the first day of the pre-ACGM; refunds for cancellations thereafter will be given at the ACGM Coordinator's discretion.