AmSAT membership renewal packages were mailed in mid October 2015. The package includes your membership invoice,a letter from your Membership Committee Chair, Membership Registration form, information sheet about the new professional liability insurance offered through AmSAT, information sheet about logging and tracking your CEU hours on your teacher profile, Continuing Education confirmation for Group 1 (on buff paper) and a payment form for Professional Liability Insurance coverage.
The 2016 membership year is from January through December, and then your membership will renew on the anniversary of your dues payment starting in 2017.
- Because of our transition to the anniversary membership calendar, there will no longer be a $10 discount for payment by 15 December or a $25 late payment after 15 February.
Please consider using your bank's online bill pay (click HERE for a guideline) to renew your membership - this payment option saves AmSAT thousands in credit card fees. It's easy - your bank will help you to set it up if you don't already use bill pay. Then simply schedule the payment to AmSAT for your dues using the following address:
American Society for the Alexander Technique
11 West Monument Ave. Suite 510
Dayton, OH 45402
We now offer Professional Liability Insurance at the low cost of $84 per year for $2M/incident and $6M/aggregate coverage. Click here for detailed information. This insurance may be purchased at any time as long as you are a member in good standing. If you wish to enroll in the insurance, click here for a payment form.
To renew your membership online, follow these easy steps:
1. Click HERE for Your Membership Renewal
2. Enter your email address
3. If you do have a password (the new one that was emailed to you recently), enter it now.
If you do not have a password - or forgot the password you set up previously - click on "forgot your password?" An email with a temporary password will be sent to your email address. Follow those instructions to log in. You will then be asked to change your password.
Please note: The membership invoice/registration system is separate from the member login. However, since you may set both of these passwords, you might want to use the same password for both systems to make it easy for you to login to either system.
4. Once you have logged in you will find a page that looks like this. Your name will appear where it says "AmSAT member".
for AmSAT member
Following are the invoices that we have on file for you, where you were either the billing or ship-to contact.
5. To pay using Visa or MasterCard, click on the Pay Now button (payment can also be made via American Express by calling the AmSAT office at 937.586.3732; we do not accept Discover Card at this time). It will take you to your invoice details page. Once you have reviewed this information, click on the "Pay This Invoice" button. The screen will now show Payment Info to be completed (you may need to scroll down to see this additional portion of the screen). Please follow the instructions carefully so that your payment is accurately recorded and processed.