Beginning with the 2016-2017 membership year, your AmSAT membership dues are renewed on the anniversary of your dues payment. AmSAT membership renewal is now being processed electronically, so you should receive two emails approximately 30 days before your dues anniversary – one with your dues invoice, and one with the letter from the Membership Committee containing instructions and important updates. Dues invoices are to be paid within 30 days; your membership lapses if dues are not paid within 90 days.
Please consider using your bank's online bill pay (click HERE for a guideline) to renew your membership - this payment option saves AmSAT thousands in credit card fees. It's easy - your bank will help you to set it up if you don't already use bill pay. Then simply schedule the payment to AmSAT for your dues using the following address:
American Society for the Alexander Technique
11 West Monument Ave. Suite 510
Dayton, OH 45402
We now offer Professional Liability Insurance at the low cost of $84 per year for $2M/incident and $6M/aggregate coverage. Click here for detailed information. This insurance may be purchased at any time as long as you are a member in good standing. If you wish to enroll in the insurance, click here for a payment form.
To renew your membership online, follow these easy steps:
1. Click HERE for Your Membership Renewal
2. Enter your email address
3. If you do have a password (the new one that was emailed to you recently), enter it now.
- If you do not have a password - or forgot the password you set up previously - click on "forgot your password?" An email with a temporary password will be sent to your email address. Follow those instructions to log in. You will then be asked to change your password.
- Please note: The membership invoice/registration system is separate from the member login. However, since you may set both of these passwords, you might want to use the same password for both systems to make it easy for you to login to either system.
4. Once you have logged in you will find a page that looks like this. Your name will appear where it says "AmSAT member".
Following are the invoices that we have on file for you, where you were either the billing or ship-to contact.
5. To pay using Visa or MasterCard ONLY, click on the Pay Now button (payment can also be made via American Express by calling the AmSAT office at 937.586.3732; we do not accept Discover Card at this time). It will take you to your invoice details page. Once you have reviewed this information, click on the "Pay This Invoice" button. The screen will now show Payment Info to be completed (you may need to scroll down to see this additional portion of the screen). Please follow the instructions carefully so that your payment is accurately recorded and processed.
Payment plans are available, but they cannot be processed online; click HERE for more information on payment plans and Special Circumstances requests.
As in many organizations, dues only cover part of our overall expenses. Please consider making a tax-deductible contribution to AmSAT so that we can continue to stay strong and fulfill our mission. You may designate your contribution to any of the following areas:
- AmSAT Research Fund
- Teachers Memorial Fund
- Website Upgrade Project
- General Fund
The Teacher Resources Committee (TRC) exists to provide continuing education and teacher support when teachers encounter students with a learning style that requires something other than their current pedagogical approach. There are three categories of support:
- A list of reading materials in print and on the Internet;
- Two lists of Teaching Members as Resources:
- AmSAT teachers who have relevant special training and who will make themselves available for consultation
- Training Course Directors who offer their experience as specialist or otherwise through observation and anecdote, and/or invite Members to visit their training course.
- AT Huddles will be offered annually on relevant topics