AmSAT membership renewal packages were mailed in mid October 2015. The package includes your membership invoice, instructions on how to renew using online bill pay (blue paper), a letter from your Membership Committee chair, Continuing Education confirmation for Group 1 (on buff paper) and a payment form for Professional Liability Insurance coverage.
The 2016 membership year is from January through December, and then your membership will renew on the anniversary of your dues payment starting in 2017.
- Because of our transition to the anniversary membership calendar, there will no longer be a $10 discount for payment by 15 December or a $25 late payment after 15 February.
Please consider using your bank's online bill pay to renew your membership (saves AmSAT thousands in credit card fees). It's easy - your bank will help you to set it up if you don't already use bill pay. Then simply schedule the payment to AmSAT for your dues using the following address:
American Society for the Alexander Technique
11 West Monument Ave. Suite 510
Dayton, OH 45402
To renew your membership online, follow these easy steps:
1. Click HERE for Your Membership Renewal
2. Enter your email address
3. If you do have a password (the same one you used to register online for the 2012 AGM), enter it now.
If you do not have a password - or forgot the password you set up previously - click on "forgot your password?" An email with a temporary password will be sent to your email address. Follow those instructions to log in. You will then be asked to change your password.
Please note: The membership invoice/registration system is separate from the member login. However, since you may set both of these passwords, you might want to use the same password for both systems to make it easy for you to login to either system.
4. Once you have logged in you will find a page that looks like this. Your name will appear where it says "AmSAT member".
for AmSAT member
Following are the invoices that we have on file for you, where you were either the billing or ship-to contact.
5. Click on the Pay Now button. It will take you to your invoice details page. Once you have reviewed this information, click on the "Pay This Invoice" button. The screen will now show Payment Info to be completed (you may need to scroll down to see this additional portion of the screen). Please follow the instructions carefully so that your payment is accurately recorded and processed.